Lost in the 50s
Schweitzer Outback Boal
Schweitzer Mountain Resort
No Overnight Camping In Memorial Field/Lakeview Park
No Overnighters at Memorial Field/Lakeview Park
In response to reports of overnight camping and noise complaints, Sandpoint Police Department, with full support from The Festival at Sandpoint, will be enforcing the existing ordinance #5-2-4 prohibiting overnight camping on city property. The SPD will also enforce another city ordinance #4-1-2 which prohibits disturbing the peace during the night and early morning hours.
The Festival encourages people to line up early in the morning starting at 6:00am. The Festival’s line policy is outlined below:
“Our line and numbering policy is designed to reward you for being early while setting you free to enjoy a summer day in our beautiful town,” explains Festival Executive Director Dyno Wahl. “We also want to be sure that this process is as fair as possible and meant to benefit our ticket buyers who will attend the show.”
- Festival fans who like to sit as close to the stage as possible line up early to be the first ones through the gates when they open.
- At approximately 8:00am of the day of the show, the first numbers are given out to those in line, one number per person. If any more, additional numbers will be given out at approximately 10:00am. No numbers will be given out after that. Expect to spend some time waiting for your number. No numbers are given out for empty chairs or blankets. You must be present to receive a number. You must show your ticket or proof of purchase to get a number. One number is given out per person present.
- Only 1 person is admitted with each number, but each person is allowed to throw a blanket for up to 4 people once inside. Blankets should be no more than 8’x 8’— no big tarps!
- After receiving a number, fans are free to leave the area and check back in periodically, but you must be back in line at least an hour before the gates open to confirm your spot.
- Up to 300 numbers are given out, depending on the expected attendance. The first 300 people admitted need a number to prove they were in line.
- If you didn’t arrive in time to receive a number, take your place at the end of the line and stay there to assure your position.
- Separate numbers are given out for the Sponsor/Patron Gate, same procedure.
- There are separate lines for Sponsor/Patron and General Admission numbers. Check to be sure you are in the correct line.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to the festival office at 208-265-4554.