Lost in the 50s
Schweitzer Outback Boal
Schweitzer Mountain Resort
Did you know?
- It is illegal to roll on Sandpoint’s downtown urban core sidewalks...bikes, inline skates, skateboards, etc. Please be safe and considerate, dismount.
- You are only required to yield at stops if no vehicles are present, but must stop when vehicles are present. It's the state law.
- You should ride in the direction of traffic flow especially when in a bike lane.
- Ride aware, be predictable and keep everyone safe.
Links to Laws and Ordinances
US Bike Route 10
- US Bike Route 10 was made a reality in the state of Idaho in 2016.
- The route is referred to as the Northern Tier starting in Anacortes Washington traveling 4239.5 miles across the United States to Bar Harbor Maine.
The Idaho portion of Route 10 begins in Oldtown Idaho and goes through the heart of Sandpoint as it proceeds on to Clark Fork, eventually entering Montana. Click here for more information.
More Bike Links
- Pend Oreille Pedalers (POP) bike club maintains and builds many of our local trails in cooperation, and with permission, from the city and other public and private entities
- Idaho Walk Bike Alliance
- Ride 7B - facebook
- MTB Project - Find interactive maps of area trails and driving directions
- Schweitzer Mountain
- Local retailers
- Ride Idaho