Schweitzer Outback Boal
Schweitzer Mountain Resort
Contact the department to learn about attending one of our community programs.
- TIPS Program: Trains local business owners and staff on alcohol service related topics. We expanded the training this year to offering a wet lab for the business owners. This allowed them to evaluate an individuals intoxication level under a controlled environment.
- “Refuse to Be a Victim”
- DUI Fatality Re-Enactment was present at the Sandpoint High School in conjunction with the LPO School District.
- Pharmaceutical Drug Diversion Program: Educates pharmacists and staff on current trends related to pharmaceutical drugs
- National Drug Take Back Initiative
- De-Escalation Classes
- Bike Rodeos
- Criminology Program at the Sandpoint High School
- Alive at 25 Driving Education Program